Friday, November 21, 2008

Today I wish I was a vampire!

And not because I'm in love with Edward Cullen...but because I am so unbelievably tired from staying out until 3:15am last night! (Everyone knows I like Jacob more than Edward). If I was a vampire, I wouldn't need to sleep! The movie was a lot of fun, I'm glad I went, I'm way happy that I got to go with my roomies (Marie was there in spirit, and literally there...just 300 miles away in St. George). Even now, I'm having to think really hard about typing just to keep my eyes open. I'm having a hard time spelling words. It just reinforces in my mind that I am getting old! In college we used to stay up until 4am and then get up at 6 or 7 not just every once in a while, but every night. Now I can't function without at least 6 hours of sleep. Ohhhhh to be young again!

BTW - I liked the movie - I thought the characters were good. Bella was a little more assertive than I imagined her being in the book, but I liked her that way. My only issues were with Edward. That guy is just not cute enough to play Edward! Plus it bothered me that his accent kept slipping in and out. I know I'm picky, but that's my opinion! Plus - the pale make-up was a little much, especially on Carlisle!

Thanks Keara for getting the tickets! And thanks to Missy and Lane for coming along and making it such a fun night!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I can't believe you love Jacob. Now that I know that about you, I'm not sure how to react when I see you at lunch today. How can you say such things about Edward? That aside, I'm glad you got to see the movie although I think you're crazy to go in the middle of the night. I value my sleep too much. I'll see it someday, probably when it's at Redbox.

The Dansies said...

I totally agree with you about Edward, they could have done a lot better casting him, but I wasn't hating him as much by end, I think his makeup wasn't as overdone then, or maybe he just grew on me through the movie?

Alana said...

It was really fun to catch up and have a classic GNO! I second your thoughts!

Missy said...

ahem...I think it is necessary for you to put up a new Twilight post since you've seen the movie a second time and some of your views have slightly changed...

I LOVE EDWARD! I thought he was WUNNUFUL!