Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Finally - the Halloween Pictures!

Ok - So I know it's been a while, but I am finally ready to post some pictures from Halloween. I know Janna will be happy that I've stopped neglecting the blog world! I have just been super busy the last few weeks. Young Women in Excellence will finally be over tomorrow! Yeah!!!!

Anyway - here are some highlights from our Halloween Festivities!

We went to the Pumpkin Walk - a community event near our house and the kids got to ride on a hay ride - they loved it! We ended up going back the next day with Jes to do it again!There was also a hay maze that the kids had a great time playing in. Just in case you are wondering...Sam is not wearing capris...he is growing so fast now that it's hard to keep him in clothes that fit!Sam really enjoyed the pumkin carving!

No...I'm serious...he loved it!!!

Here's the finished product - a train and the traditional jack-o-lantern.

We also spent some time at my parent's house for a day or two while Jes had sales meetings in Ogden. The boys have so much fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house! They always spead toys around the WHOLE house. Since my Dad retired, he has been unpacking boxes of stuff that came from his office. Isaac found them and decided they would make a great train!

Sam has started really walking. In this picture, he's still doing the Frankenstein walk, but he's really good and doesn't use his arms to balance so much now! He's loving his new-found independence.

My parent's neighbor up the street grows giant pumpkins, and this year he grew the biggest pumpkin in the state! It's almost as tall as me!!!! A few days before Halloween, he carved it - and I couldn't resist getting a picture of my kids with it! Sam was facinated with it! He just kept looking inside it!And finally, here's some pictures from Halloween night. Isaac dressed as Sully from Monster's Inc. (he calls it Monster's Bink), Sam was a dog, but he hated his costume! Jes supposedly dressed up as obsolete inventory....you have to work at Hoyt to get it...but they were a cute group, and they definately got enough candy to last a while!

After we got home, the boys dove into their candy - and they got a little crazy and wild eyed! Our friends gave these glasses to the kids and they love to wear them!

3 comments:

JJCC said...

AAAhhh... Thank you! I am satisfied for the moment.

Shannon said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. That pumpkin is awesome! My kids would have loved to see that. I can't believe how big Sam is getting!

Carly said...

Sara, I love your boys! That picture of the glasses is so very cute. I miss them!