Saturday, November 28, 2009

Better than Black Friday!

I'm so glad that I found something better to do on Black Friday than go out shopping! (No offense to any of you who were crazy enough to venture out!)


Jes and I spent the morning unloading truckloads of inventory needed to put on the Festival of Trees. If you haven't heard of it.....this is an event that raises money for Primary Children's Hospital. It is a huge display of Christmas Trees, Wreaths, Gingerbread Houses, and all sorts of Christmas fun. All the trees are auctioned off and the money goes to the hospital. In fact, every penny is donated to the hospital, your admission cost, any food you purchase, anything you pick up at the gift shop....it all goes to help the kids at Primary Children's.



I've been so grateful to be a part of Festival this year. I have loved getting to work hard on something so self-less. Primary Children's Hospital does so many great things for so many kids and I'm happy to support this great cause.


If you think you want to try to come to the Festival this year, let me know because I have discounted tickets that I would love to give you! Discount tickets are also available at Zions Bank.

2 comments:

The White House said...

hi Sara I am interested in discount tickets. so do I just go to a zions bank and get coupons or do we purchase them their/. I am planning on taking the yw on thursday night.

The White House said...

Sara thanks for the info, we are leaving bountiful at 6:30pm and might miss you at the door. Hope you are having a wonderful experience being a part of the festival.