Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

For Halloween this year we had a Buzz Lightyear and a Sheriff Woody! They looked adorable and had so much fun!

They even managed to persuade a real-live WITCH to take them trick-or-treating!

This picture was taken at the Halloween party my parents threw the week before, but it will go down in history as one of my favorites! This is my Grandma and Grandpa Singleton reading books to Sam! So cute!!! And so meaningful to me!

Unfortunately, I didn't' get any other pictures! I was just too busy rocking out to "Thriller", enjoying watching my sister and her husband eating doughnut off a string, ensuring no little one was bludgeoned during the pinata, making carmel apples, and drinking "spooky juice" (just home-made root beer with dry ice) to be bothered with the camera. It was a great party! Thanks mom and dad!

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow Sara! I think you and I uploaded our posts at the exact same time with the exact same title. Love the costumes. I hope you are all feeling better now.

Carly said...

Sounds like so much fun, I'm sad we missed it. Your boys are so stinkin' cute, Sara. I love the costumes!

The Dansies said...

What a handsome duo you have there! And you look great too. Witches night sounds like such a fun idea, and all your hats are so cute!

Laura said...

I love the witches night out idea! Too fun! Your boys look great! I bet Halloween will be so fun when McKenna understands it. :)

The Whitaker Family said...

Your kids ARE completely adorable but I'm sure you're confident of how much I think that as I won't stop talking about how much we love them lately... :) I love the pic of you in there with them-- you all look GREAT! And I'm touched by the grandparent(great grandparents) picture and a teensy bit jealous. How utterly perfect. And about the too-much-fun-to-take-pictures party-- totally understand! Glad you had such a blast. I think you're AWESOME!!!!!!!

Skye O. said...

Fun to see you guys. Your boys are so cute! I know what you mean by innocent blue eyes, but TROUBLE!! I have one of those too.

Our blog is skye-o.blogspot.com

We are living in Michigan.