Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Let me explain...

So - I just want to explain why it has taken 6 months for us to start a blog. I don't want people to think it took me that long to figure out how it worked. I know I'm blond, but c'mon, it's not rocket science. Since before I knew Jes I had inherited a laptop computer from my parents. It was old when I got it, and even though it is still working now, it is a dinosaur. At first when I couln't get the blog to work right I called our internet service provider and explained that I could view other people's blog but I couldn't create my own. He had me do a few things and nothing worked, finally he asked me what version of Windows I had - and when I told him, he started laughing. Basically, our computer was so old that there was no chance of getting it to work. Then about 3 months ago my parents got another new computer, and I again inherited their old one, a nice but big desktop. We set it up downstairs so Jes could use it for school. But - we had no internet access to our basement. That is until last weekend - Jes used his master, manly, home improvement skills to wire our basement. So - now I can blog! Thanks Jes....I love you!

1 comment:

Taylors6 said...

thanks Jess for allowing Sara to join the lovely world of BLOGGING!!! YEAH!