Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Some of my favorite people

This is something that my roomate posted on her blog. I love it so much that I'm ripping her off and posting it on mine! I love these girls so much, and Marie said it better than I could!

(Alana, Missy, Keara, Me, Marie)

I love them.

We're growing old together.

We'll be 70 soon taking this exact same picture...

...and we'll still be asking each other if we should do bangs or no bangs.

We'll still meet at restaurants...

...and one day we'll all order a soda with our meal.

We'll share our latest heartbreak and we'll try not to cry...

...and we'll secretly vow vengeance where needed.

We'll laugh and pretend like we're still in college...

...we'll flirt with the waiter then flash our rings.

And we'll remember that one time...

...when that one thing happened....

And we'll realize how some of our most compelling experiences...

...were while we were together.

And we'll always stick together...

And we'll always be different...

And we will always have each other.

...